Thomas' Behavioural Assessment
Using four main profile factors: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance, Thomas' Personal Profile Analysis (PPA) provides information on an assessment taker's fears, motivators, values and behaviours.
How the behaviour assessment works
In just 8 minutes, Thomas' assessment of behaviour (PPA) provides an accurate insight into how people behave at work.
Thomas behaviour tests provide you with an initial profile detailing a person’s strengths and limitations, their communication style, their value to the business, what motivates them, their basic fears and how they behave under pressure.
Once the Behaviour assessment has been completed, you have instant access to business outcome focussed content that enables you to match people to jobs, sift CVs, manage, coach, develop, onboard and train your people.
How it works
1. Purchase this product via our e-Store.
2. Give us 24-48 hours to verify your payment (for manual payment) or give us 24 hours to confirm your payment (for online payments).
3. Once payment is confirmed, we will send the test instructions via email.
4. Take the assessment as per our instructions.
5. Notify us once you've completed the assessment.
6. We will send you your reports via your nominated email.
7. We will schedule the feedback session during your preferred schedule.
8. Our Certified PPA Consultants will give you feeback on the results of your assessment.
top of page
bottom of page