Recognize the importance of digital learning in meeting skill demands and plan for the 9 milestones in implementing digital learning in organizations.
By the end of the course, the learners will be able to create their Digital Learning Implementation Plan and identify the capabilities they need to acquire as they transition to digital learning.
- Introduction to Digital Tools and Technology in Learning and Development
- Importance of continuous learning during times of change
- Challenges faced by L&D Professionals
- Emerging Trends and Innovations in L&D
- The Business Case for Digital Learning
- Digital Learning Tools and Technologies
- Digital Learning Transformation Process
- Digital L&D Capability Requirements (Roles, Tools, Administration)
- Digital Learning Implementation Checklist
- Digital Learning Implementation Plan Presentation
Prevo Design x Innovation
Marby Tabungar is the Founder and Lead Consultant of Prevo, a leader in human-centered Design and Innovation for People Development and Management in the Philippines.
She has over 15 years of experience in the field of HR Innovation and Transformation.
An alumna of Australia Awards Scholarship, she took Entrepreneurship and Innovation as part of her Masters in Human Resource Management from the University of Newcastle in Australia. She works across different sectors to design innovative solutions to address organizational challenges. She spearheaded many digital learning transformations and capacity building programs in various areas such as talent development, youth employment, and healthcare. She also served as the Digital Learning Chairperson for the Philippine Society for Talent Development and a Digital Master Trainer Certification Facilitator.
Digital Learning Implementation
- Subscription to tools and applications are not included in the course fees. Learners may sign up for free trial during training. Learners must ensure there is 3 weeks remaining in the free trial.
-Cancellation of enrollment is only allowed up to 14 business days before Day 1 of training. Cancellation beyond this is not eligible for refund.
-There must be a minimum of 5 enrollees per course. Prevo has the discretion to cancel or reschedule the training due to low number of enrollment.
-Learners must ensure availability on all training dates. In case of absence, it’s the learner’s responsibility to catch up on the lesson by watching the session recording and reviewing all resources provided.